A low-carb faux “potato” salad made with cauliflower instead of potatoes, perfect for Keto or if you’re just looking to eat less carbs.
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise (I love Sir Kensington)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- paprika, for garnish
- Place 1 inch of water in a large pot with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop 4 of the eggs and add to the bowl with the cauliflower. Slice the remaining two eggs for topping.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and red onion. Add the mayo mixture and pickle juice to the cauliflower and toss gently to evenly coat. Garnish with remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: heaping 3/4 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 4
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 222 calories
- Total Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 206mg
- Sodium: 289.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 8g