1 Freestyle Points, 207 calories, TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
This simple, healthy chicken salad is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. Fast and easy, and perfect for all diets including low-carb, keto, Whole30, Paleo and of course, Weight Watchers.
- 10 1/2 ounces cooked skinless boneless chicken breasts (from 1 whole rotisserie chicken)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Remove the chicken legs, wings and thighs from the rotisserie chicken and set aside for another meal.
- Remove the skin from the 2 breasts and remove the meat from the bones. Break the chicken into chunks with your hands or a knife and place into a large bowl. Add the fresh dill, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Yield: 3 servings, Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 1
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 207 calories
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Sodium: 167mg
- Carbohydrates: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 31g