Recipe from Skinny Mom
INFO NUTRITION INFORMATION
Prep time: 8 minutes Calories: 303 Protein: 20g
Cook time: 45-60 minutes Fat: 3g Sugars: 4g
Yield: 8 servings Carbohydrates: 18g Sodium: 339mg
Serving size: 1/8 of loaf Fiber: 1g
2 lbs lean ground turkey
6 oz box Stove Top® Stuffing Mix (Savory Herb Blend)
¼ cup white onion, chopped
1 large egg
½ cup water
¼ cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish (or larger) with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl, but omit 1/8 cup of the ketchup.
- Mix well.
- Place meat mixture into a glass baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Glaze the top with the remaining ketchup. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven 45-60 minutes (inside should be 165+ degrees before serving.)