- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Four halibut steaks, (6 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together the wine, lemon juice, olive oil and rosemary in a small shallow baking dish. Add the halibut and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once. Preheat grill. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
Calories – 171 Carbs – 1g
Fat – 8g Protein – 21g
Halibut on sale right now at Upper Arlington Whole Foods!
Whole Recipe – from Epicurious