Cooktime: 30 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Chunks of chicken breasts coated in breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese then baked until golden. An easy chicken recipe your whole family will love!
- 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bit sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.DIRECTIONS:
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 – 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 – 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 4 oz chicken
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 188 calories
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 26g