The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection.
Calories: 247 kcal
- 4 (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) chicken seasoning blend <– click here for the recipe
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, optional but recommended
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
Season chicken breasts all over with the chicken seasoning blend and add chicken breasts to the skillet; cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
In the meantime, prepare the honey mustard sauce.
Combine 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar, and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk until well combined.
Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously prepared baking dish.
Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely.
Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove cover and continue to bake for 15 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size/thickness of the chicken.
Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.