Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
In a large bowl, combine bacon, chicken, avocado, grapes, cranberries and red onion.
In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper until mixed.
Pour dressing over chicken salad mixture and toss to coat.
Serve with crackers or on toasted sprouted grain bread with Bibb lettuce.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 250; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 100mg; Sodium: 209mg; Carbohydrate: 13g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 10g; Protein: 28g