This exercise is tough but worth the reward!
How to do the TRX Triceps Extension:
- Step 1: Hang the TRX cables at an elevated point so that the handles hang down to just above your waist.
- Step 2: Grab the handles with your palms facing downwards.
- Step 3: Keep your body in a straight line and lean forward so that your body makes about a 50 degree angle with the floor.
- Step 4: Let your hands in so that they are directly over your shoulders.
- Step 5: Now extend your arms out and upwards.
- Step 6: Repeat this motion for the preset number of reps.
The trx triceps extension is a alternative and calisthenics exercise that primarily targets the triceps and to a lesser degree also targets the biceps, calves, forearms and shoulders.
The only trx triceps extension equipment that you really need is the following: trx suspension. There are however many different TRX triceps extension variations that you can try out that may require different types of trx triceps extension equipment or maybe even require no equipment at all!