- 8 small firm ripe tomatoes or 4 medium
- 4 whole baby eggplant or 1 medium cut into 2-inch chunks
- 8 baby summer squash or 2 medium halved
- 16 mini sweet peppers, mixed colors
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed
Onions Green Bunch
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, such as oregano and basil
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Toss tomatoes, eggplant, squash, peppers and scallions with 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Oil the grill rack. Grill the vegetables, turning occasionally, until tender and slightly charred, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Whisk vinegar, shallot and herbs with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Drizzle over the grilled vegetables.
Prep – 30 mins Ready in – 30 mins
- Serving size: 1 cup each (8 servings)
- Per serving: 122 calories; 9 g fat(1 g sat); 3 g fiber; 9 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 50 mcg folate;0 cholesterol; 5 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 1,376 IU vitamin A; 47 mg vitamin C; 27 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 255 mg sodium; 448 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (78% daily value), Vitamin A (28% dv)
- Carbohydrate Servings: ½
- Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 2 fat