Take this Healthy Taco Salad recipe to work or school in a super convenient mason jar! Prep-ahead and have this easy mason jar salad recipe ready to grab-and-go. This taco salad recipe is made in partnership with Whole Foods Market 365. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
HOW TO MAKE A HEALTHY TACO SALAD
So what exactly are the ingredients in this gluten-free taco salad recipe?
- Lean ground beef: I prefer buying organic and 93/7 (like the kind from Whole Foods Market 365.)
- Seasonings: Lots of delicious taco flavors!
- Whole kernel corn: Canned corn makes it super easy to assemble.
- Black beans: These help give you an extra bump of fiber.
- Tomatoes: You can use cherry, vine-ripened, or Campari tomatoes.
- Avocado: An absolute must.
- Mixed greens: You can always substitute for spinach or kale.
- Tortilla chips: For an added crunch!
- Taco salad dressing: My secret weapon in this taco salad recipe!
Feel free to swap out or leave out ingredients you do not like or that do not fit your dietary requirements. Think of this taco salad recipe as a blueprint for you to get creative with!