Perfectly baked salmon in the oven! Brushed with garlic butter sauce, this recipe makes amazingly tasty salmon baked on a sheet pan with broccoli florets.
Servings: 4 serves
Calories: 447 kcal
FOR THE SALMON AND VEGETABLES
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 4 to 6 cups broccoli florets
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, halved, divided
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400F.
Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
Arrange broccoli florets and salmon fillets on prepared sheet pan.
Rub minced garlic over each fillet. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
Pour the butter mixture over the salmon and veggies.
Take half of a lemon and squeeze lemon juice over everything; then, season with salt and pepper.
Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature is 145F degrees.
Remove from oven and garnish with parsley.
Serve with lemon slices.
HOW TO STORE COOKED SALMON
- Properly stored, cooked salmon will last 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. Place completely cooled salmon in an airtight container; close and store in the fridge.
- You can also freeze cooked salmon. Place completely cooled salmon in covered airtight containers or heavy duty freezer bags. Keep in the freezer for up to 4 months.