This simple Coffee Protein Smoothie recipe combines peanut butter and banana with the addition of iced coffee for a super delicious, but healthy breakfast treat!
Course: Breakfast, Breakfast/Dessert, Drinks
Calories: 210 kcal
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk, you can also use coconut milk, soy milk, or regular milk
Brew a cup of coffee and pour prepared coffee in an ice tray; freeze overnight.
Pour out the coffee ice cubes into a blender.
Add banana, peanut butter, protein powder, and milk to the blender.
Blend until smooth and thickened.
If mixture is too thick, add a bit more milk and blend until combined.
If mixture is thin, add a couple of ice cubes and blend until combined.
Pour into glasses and serve cold.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 5
HOW TO STORE SMOOTHIES
- Store smoothies in an airtight glass container secured with a lid. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 days.
- Smoothies can also be frozen into popsicle molds – they are perfect on a hot summer day.