6 boneless center cut pork chops (3/4-inch thick, fat trimmed, 5 oz each)
1 large eggs (beaten)
1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cups crumbs (crushed cornflakes)
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 1/4 teaspoons sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 teaspoons chili powder
1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large nonstick baking sheet lightly with oil.
- Season pork chops on both sides with 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- Combine panko, cornflake crumbs, parmesan cheese, 3/4 tsp kosher salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and black pepper in a large shallow bowl.
- Place the beaten egg in another. Dip the pork into the egg, then crumb mixture.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chops.
- Lightly spray a little more oil on top of the pork and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 1 chop
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 7
- Points +: 7
- Calories: 378
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- Sodium: 373mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 33g