Kick it up a notch with this quad builder.
How to do it
- Anchor a loop band in a low position on a support (like an incline bench), looping the other end around your ankle with the band positioned behind you.
- While seated, step away from the anchor to create tension on the band, and position your feet hip-width apart.
- Shift your weight to your left foot and lift your right leg from the floor.
- Extend your knee until it straightens out in front of you.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 8–12 reps before switching legs.