Want to get ready for the gun show? This will get your biceps pumped.
How to do it
- Start in a forward lunge position, your right leg in front, and place the middle of the band under your right foot.
- Grasp one end of the loop band with your right hand, resting your elbow on the inside of your knee.
- With your palm facing away from your knee, curl the band up toward your shoulder, squeezing your biceps at the top.
- Slowly lower the band back down.
- Repeat for 8–10 reps before switching sides.