- 8 oz pre-cooked chicken breast leftovers work great here
- 1 medium apple chopped
- 1 cup of red seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup of celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp walnut pieces
Combine yogurt, mayo, salt, pepper and chives in a medium bowl and mix well. Add chicken, apple, grapes, and celery and toss until everything is coated in the yogurt sauce. Give it a quick taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
If you are going to eat it right away, stir in the walnuts and enjoy. If not, cover and refrigerate and then add the walnuts right before you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
Makes 4 1cup servings.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.1mg