2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1½ inch chunks)
4 cloves garlic (passed through a garlic press)
3 tbsps honey
2 tbsps dijon mustard
2 tbsps soy sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
8 ozs pineapple chunks (drained)
20 cherry tomatoes
1 pepper (cut into chunks)
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Combine the garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chicken in a Ziploc bag and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare the kabobs by threading the chicken, pineapple, tomatoes and pepper onto the wooden skewers. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Place a cooling rack on top. Line up the skewers on cooling rack with about an inch between each one. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn over once and bake for 10-15 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Serve with hot rice. Enjoy!
If you’re using a grill, heat it to medium heat. Grill kabobs 12-15 min, or until chicken is done
Calories – 260 Fat – 5g Carbs – 19g Protein – 34g