Serves: 8| Serving Size: 1 bar
Per serving: Calories:263; Total Fat:13g; Sodium: 32mg; Carbohydrate: 31g; Dietary Fiber:5g; Sugar: 12g; Protein:9g
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup Rice Chex (or other cereal)
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup chopped almonds (or your favorite nut)
1/2 cup nut butter
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons chocolate chips, optional
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Microwave honey and nut butter in a separate bowl for 45 seconds and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well coated.
- Press into an 8×8 or 9×9 pan (line with parchment paper for easy removal) and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars and store in the fridge.
***Optional*** For an extra protein boost, add a scoop of your favorite protein powder to the dry mix ingredients!